courtney oliver's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"You have to bring up the paper and then it is an article in the paper"

courtney oliver replied Mar 11, 2014 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"Don Briggs had an article in a reply to this writing. www.theadvertiser.com. This is…"

courtney oliver replied Mar 11, 2014 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"What one state does gives the other states the option. Like all of the big pipe line…"

courtney oliver replied Mar 9, 2014 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"Skip I am a geologist that has been working in the south La. marsh since early 1950'…"

courtney oliver replied Mar 5, 2014 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"If the suit from the parishes is about the canal causing the problem of loss of land…"

courtney oliver replied Jan 19, 2014 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"I hope you are right, but I have talked to two who have said we have better places t…"

courtney oliver replied Nov 24, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"Oil Company"

courtney oliver replied Nov 24, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"Skip they are going to leave. No one does not say anything about the oil and gas tax…"

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"Having been in the geological and drilling business for more years than I will let i…"

courtney oliver replied Sep 13, 2013 to Newbie Thread - Introduce Yourself

57 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Gale

"Today wells that are drilled in the marsh, use old canals and drill a direction hole…"

courtney oliver replied Aug 10, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service