courtney oliver's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"There is not enough dirt in S. La. for restoration of the canals. The Breaux act was…"

courtney oliver replied Aug 9, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"It is gathering on my checks"

courtney oliver replied Aug 9, 2013 to City of Arlington files Lawsuit against Chesapeake

16 Aug 13, 2013

"There is more to the problem than the oil and gas companies, Start with the Corp of…"

courtney oliver replied Aug 9, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"In my reply above. I removed in my lease to delete that charge. and I received my ro…"

courtney oliver replied Aug 8, 2013 to City of Arlington files Lawsuit against Chesapeake

16 Aug 13, 2013

"Same here. They are charging me .46 cents a Mcf for gathering"

courtney oliver replied Aug 8, 2013 to City of Arlington files Lawsuit against Chesapeake

16 Aug 13, 2013

"Growth faults are normal faults which move contemporaneously with deposition thus al…"

courtney oliver replied Jul 31, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"You are right, there are several factors that are causing the problem of land lose.…"

courtney oliver replied Jul 30, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"I have read this report and some newer ones. There are some concerning La. I have my…"

courtney oliver replied Jul 30, 2013 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"A lot of years."

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"Skip yes there is a suit, but I am unable to discuss at this time. In south La. it d…"

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service