john hamilton's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Is the Lower Cotton Valley beginning to pick up as well?"

john hamilton replied Jun 21, 2013 to Haynesville Shale drilling showing new signs of life

8 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by john goodday

"There is a provision in the lease that states "This lease shall remain in full force…"

john hamilton replied Apr 13, 2013 to advice needed on lease offer in S. Caddo offered by Clark Energy

36 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I am grateful for all of the advice and from all given suggestions. I guess the over…"

john hamilton replied Apr 13, 2013 to advice needed on lease offer in S. Caddo offered by Clark Energy

36 Apr 14, 2013

"What if they agreed to 500 an acre and 1/4"

john hamilton replied Apr 10, 2013 to advice needed on lease offer in S. Caddo offered by Clark Energy

36 Apr 14, 2013

"The primary lease is 3 years, thanks for the advice I live in San Antonio and am pla…"

john hamilton replied Apr 10, 2013 to advice needed on lease offer in S. Caddo offered by Clark Energy

36 Apr 14, 2013

"do you think you could look at the lease to see if im being played"

john hamilton replied Apr 8, 2013 to advice needed on lease offer in S. Caddo offered by Clark Energy

36 Apr 14, 2013

"What if no other offers emerge. What type of minerals are they looking for? What fig…"

john hamilton replied Apr 8, 2013 to advice needed on lease offer in S. Caddo offered by Clark Energy

36 Apr 14, 2013

"Does anyone know if there has been any sucessful test wells in the LCV of S. Caddo.…"

john hamilton replied Jan 23, 2013 to Shallow Horizontal Cotton Valley wells in south Caddo & Desoto

38 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Andrew

"HEY JAY. After the Exco blowout  on Debroeck alt. 2.  Sonaris still lists the well a…"

john hamilton replied Jul 6, 2012 to ELM GROVE

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by ShaleGeo

"I can see that its mostly held by prod, but why?  Is it due to lower than expected r…"

john hamilton replied Jul 5, 2012 to ELM GROVE

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by ShaleGeo

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service