Joe Aldridge's Discussions (1,629)

Discussions Replied To (670) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay, Public Data or not has nothing to do with it. A Company can release any data th…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 24, 2011 to PETROHAWK UNIT APPLICATION TO DISSOLVE AND REFORM HA DRILLING UNITS TO ADDRESS FAULT

36 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"What this document shows me is that the HA is so extensive that if he continued to r…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 24, 2011 to PETROHAWK UNIT APPLICATION TO DISSOLVE AND REFORM HA DRILLING UNITS TO ADDRESS FAULT

36 Jan 24, 2011

"I understand what you are saying. The missing section will show in a vertical well.…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 23, 2011 to PETROHAWK UNIT APPLICATION TO DISSOLVE AND REFORM HA DRILLING UNITS TO ADDRESS FAULT

36 Jan 24, 2011

"Jeff, The "Depletion Percentage" was an amount that the Feds allowed to be taken off…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 23, 2011 to Can anyone explain depletion allowance?

45 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Robert Griffin R

"I think this is getting a little out of hand. Just tell the permit guy that you know…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 23, 2011 to seismic exploration ultimatum

35 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Linda Whatley

"No, they simply drilled through the fault and it will show what is called a "Missing…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 23, 2011 to PETROHAWK UNIT APPLICATION TO DISSOLVE AND REFORM HA DRILLING UNITS TO ADDRESS FAULT

36 Jan 24, 2011

"Its been my observation that the Commission goes with the E&P company's drill da…"

36 Jan 24, 2011

"Skip, I think the answer is Subjective Data vs Objective Data. In the case of seismi…"

36 Jan 24, 2011

"Jay, I have emailed with Ryan Messer with Pryme and he says that the well was not fr…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 20, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Sonris says: P. Deshotels is in production at 600 barrels per day. Good production f…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jan 20, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service