EastTexasFarmer's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I respect your opinion. Not sure what project you are referencing - Aethon's Haynesv…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jun 29, 2020 to Aethon/Black Stone Development Agreement In Angelina

15 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Sorry - reference left hand box for your starting point (of the Lacyville Area of Mu…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jun 28, 2020 to Aethon/Black Stone Development Agreement In Angelina

15 Jul 1, 2020

"SH, I collected this rough graphic from one of Black Stone's JV Agreements. It shows…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jun 28, 2020 to Aethon/Black Stone Development Agreement In Angelina

15 Jul 1, 2020

"GoRicky, I agree. This my OPINION only, but Aethon will likely start where BP stoppe…"

EastTexasFarmer replied May 13, 2020 to Aethon/Black Stone Development Agreement In Angelina

15 Jul 1, 2020

"GoRicky, I am usually a "lurker" on this board, but it is my understanding that BP h…"

EastTexasFarmer replied May 11, 2020 to Aethon/Black Stone Development Agreement In Angelina

15 Jul 1, 2020

"There's zero competition in this area. Maintain low expectations when you ask for co…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Sep 14, 2018 to Leasing activity in eastern Angelina County near Zavalla?

9 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

"David, check out the Angelina County Group on this Board. There's more information t…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Aug 23, 2018 to Angelina County - Rocky Hill and Marion Ferry area

2 Aug 23, 2018

"You might want to consider reviewing the attached damage rate schedule that has been…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jul 1, 2018 to pipeline compensation

19 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Renee Brown

"I've attached good information from Eric Camp on Pipeline Negotiations (obtained fro…"

EastTexasFarmer replied Jun 28, 2018 to pipeline compensation

19 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Renee Brown

"The benefits of the family limited partnership can be significant. But they can only…"

EastTexasFarmer replied May 25, 2018 to Set up a FLP for your family to share proceeds of mineral royalties

2 May 25, 2018
Reply by EastTexasFarmer

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service