Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.'s Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"HMI, Thanks for the reply. My investments in Bakken were in individual stocks of se…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Dec 6, 2010 to The Bakken Shale ... Any of you keeping up with it?

18 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by GoshDarn

"Don't like it. Thought something was wrong with my computer!"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Dec 4, 2010 to New Color Scheme on Sonris

8 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

"I follow the Bakken sort of closely and have invested in several smaller companies w…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Dec 4, 2010 to The Bakken Shale ... Any of you keeping up with it?

18 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by GoshDarn

"I love my 46 gravity Sweet Texas tea from the Smackover. Would be nice to have HSh g…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Nov 5, 2010 to Deep Oil Below the Haynsville Shale

39 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Have you tried talking to CHK owners relations dept? I would start there. I would no…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Nov 3, 2010 to royalty check wrong amount

26 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by SueBaby

"Pipeliner, Another great posting and good example of technological advancement. Look…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Oct 23, 2010 to A breakthrough in fracturing. A new hydraulic fracturing fluid increases production without using water resources.

6 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by william buckner

"WELL, election time is near. Be thankful for that. Let's don't get too excited about…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Oct 13, 2010 to WHITE HOUSE LIFTS BAN ON DEEPWATER DRILLING - www.newyorktimes.com

12 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Rosebud

"All of our city busses, police cars and other city vehicles run on natural gas in Ph…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Oct 13, 2010 to Natural Gas Powered Vehicles on the Road

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

"I would look for fine print and not accept check. I believe in being neighborly to t…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Oct 11, 2010 to $500.00 check from Audubon Oil & Gas for drilling on the section next to mine?

47 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Linda Whatley

"In order to respond to this query it is essential to know at least what state in whi…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Oct 11, 2010 to Extending Mineral Rights?

10 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Mac Davis

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service