Ms.Dragonslaya's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Exco takes out for production costs from our family, too.  We have acreage in De Sot…"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Sep 10, 2012 to Chesapeake squeezes landowners on costs amid cash crunch

31 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by adubu

"What about Exco?  I hope they have been treating us right, but now after reading the…"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Aug 10, 2012 to Mineral Owner: " My blood is boiling!"

84 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by LN

"Maybe could be a win/win siuation.  The Japanese need this, and perhaps would create…"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Jun 1, 2012 to U.S. Gas Exports Put on Back Burner (via Wall Street Journal)

1 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Ms.Dragonslaya

"Did not know about cost free royalty clauses.  Interesting to say the least.  Buy Ex…"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Sep 21, 2011 to Treating and Gathering Deductions not in the Lease, but being deducted from royalty checks

63 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ray

"I have land leased in Louisiana though I live in Texas.  It is with EXCO and they al…"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Sep 21, 2011 to Treating and Gathering Deductions not in the Lease, but being deducted from royalty checks

63 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ray

"Rick Perry?  Please.  If you think it is bad now, it will be worse with Perry or Rom…"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Sep 7, 2011 to Update: TransCanada Keystone XL Pipeline

16 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Rozzy

"Well if there is no limit to the "Donald Ducks" applying for the job, might as well…"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Sep 7, 2011 to Update: TransCanada Keystone XL Pipeline

16 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Rozzy

"This is so funny. Keep up the good work. Needs posting on Twitter or something."

Ms.Dragonslaya replied May 26, 2010 to Why is Haynesville: The Movie being trashed by the Huffington Post writer...

39 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Katie McCullin

"WHAT IS EXCO PRODUCTION DOING IN DE SOTO PARISH??"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Feb 8, 2010 to OIL & GAS ACTIVITY: SUNDAY, FEB. 7, 2010 - shreveporttimes.com

11 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Martin

"HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ms.Dragonslaya replied Jan 4, 2010 to Exxon’s Big Move into Shale Gas - Taking Over XTO

64 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Ms.Dragonslaya

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service