Gary Joseph Anselmo's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"As soon as the bald headed geek started kissing up CHK and claiming they do a good j…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied May 16, 2015 to How Environmentalists are Slowly Killing the Oil Industry

13 May 21, 2015
Reply by Gary Joseph Anselmo

"If there were no hype and BS, there would be no O&G Business. There will be quit…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied May 9, 2015 to Chesapeake in the Haynesville: 50% Capital Efficiency Expected from Longer Laterals

5 May 14, 2015
Reply by ledlights

"http://www.ksla.com/story/28702561/well-blowout-shuts-down-portion-of-highway-1-in-c…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied Apr 3, 2015 to Can Refracs Bring New Life to the Haynesville?

85 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks for placing Mr. Barry's piece. Always good to have some refreshing opinions i…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied Apr 24, 2014 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

"Unfortunately, this is not unusual. I have heard it from surprising sources for simp…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied Jan 6, 2014 to New taxes on leases and production

17 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"There is a surtax on investment income of 3.8% for people with a "gain" of a certain…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied Jan 6, 2014 to New taxes on leases and production

17 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Too bad they will not handle it the way other issues are handled. Guess CHK is too m…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied Jan 1, 2014 to Non Payment Of Royalties From Chesapeake In Hayensville Play

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"I was addressing the sleazeball practice of stealing from royalty owners and landown…"

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied Dec 25, 2013 to Can I get out of lease for non payment of royalties

27 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Andrew

"So much for that. I hope a media outlet is found, with or without help."

Gary Joseph Anselmo replied Dec 25, 2013 to Can I get out of lease for non payment of royalties

27 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Andrew

"Good for you. I have noticed a few people on this blog enjoy instilling fatalism in…"

27 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Andrew

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service