Hopeful About Natural Gas's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, dbob.  That's an interesting answer. The Canadians will find other ways to s…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Nov 17, 2015 to Keystone XL Pipeline

16 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by dbob

"It looks like the US is going to reject the Keystone pipeline to bring Canadian oil…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Nov 6, 2015 to Keystone XL Pipeline

16 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by dbob

"Toilet water for fracking! it's perfect, both from the use of water (with it's own g…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 22, 2015 to Opinion Journal: Washington Attacks Shale

11 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Less than 10 years ago most people who knew the word "methane" were either middle sc…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 21, 2015 to Opinion Journal: Washington Attacks Shale

11 Aug 23, 2015

"Hello, one of the professionals here (who is much more qualified than I am) will lik…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 7, 2015 to Overpaid by Chesapeake but No Details Given

6 Sep 2, 2015

"I have an elementary question. A few years ago I seem to recall that China, Japan an…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jul 23, 2015 to LNG Exports: Will it make a big difference with gas prices?

24 Jul 27, 2015

"This is an interesting thread and another example of someone brand new to the site g…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jul 10, 2015 to P & A laws for Louisiana

17 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"It's been a mania - look at how fast it ran up 150% in one year!  that is not sustai…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jul 9, 2015 to Will Slowing Chinese Economy Impact Global Crude Demand?

13 Jul 27, 2015

"Skip, thanks for the Fuel Fix article. I would guess they are a more objective sourc…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jul 9, 2015 to Can Refracs Bring New Life to the Haynesville?

85 Feb 1, 2016

"Bloomburg likes Refracking - says it's there is a "fever" around it although the tec…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jul 7, 2015 to Can Refracs Bring New Life to the Haynesville?

85 Feb 1, 2016

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service