Hopeful About Natural Gas's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"France has put a hold on fracking but Poland is going full force. Poland has been un…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Sep 8, 2011 to Article on European Shale Gas

11 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by sesport II

"Damn, it just goes to show that a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing :) Th…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Sep 7, 2011 to Number of Wells

11 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Craig Wascom

"Predictions are often 100% wrong.  Look at the predictions just a handful of years a…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Sep 7, 2011 to PLATTS: "Chesapeake Energy continues march to liquids: CEO" 9/6/2011 by Jim Magill

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by DrWAVeSport Cd1

"I don't think many sections have more than one well right now. I could be wrong, and…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Sep 7, 2011 to Number of Wells

11 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Craig Wascom

"The advocacy against this pipeline is very strong.  The Hollywood crowd are letting…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Sep 3, 2011 to Update: TransCanada Keystone XL Pipeline

16 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Rozzy

"It's a super site to learn from. I've been on here 3 years and it's helped me tremen…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 30, 2011 to production

6 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Les Bamburg

"Thanks for posting this.  It is very good news. The reputation of Stanford is excell…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 30, 2011 to Short Primer on Shale Gas and Fracking - Interview

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Steve P

"I tend to agree with Les D on the politics involved in this.  KING COAL has more lob…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 24, 2011 to "Haynesville Shale Activity Continues to Decline"

42 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Internet polls are worth very, very little. But, I don't doubt Nebraska is leaning a…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 23, 2011 to Another Keystone pipeline poll to vote yes on.

3 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Big Iron

"The GOOD news is that BHP has tons of cash from its gold operations.  But, it seems…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Aug 23, 2011 to "Haynesville Shale Activity Continues to Decline"

42 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service