Hopeful About Natural Gas's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember those magazine covers! Yes, oftentimes the future isn't what we expect. R…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jun 10, 2015 to INTERESTING AND UNLIKELY PROPONENTS OF RENEWABLES AND A PRICE ON CARBON

92 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Good response, Skip. It's good you point out larger problems than fracking. You migh…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied May 26, 2015 to CARTOON PLAYS ON FALSE INFORMATION - GUEST COLUMN TO THE TIMES

18 May 31, 2015

"Henry, thanks for your work on this - you've been posting on this for years. I am gl…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied May 13, 2015 to County royalty owners arm themselves for war

126 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Franks

"My great grandfather's original deed said the property cannot be sold to a member of…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 31, 2015 to I'VE BEEN APPROACHED TO LEASE BY ENERQUEST LAND SERVICES TO LEASE... SHOULD I LEASE??

27 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by rodney e. fortenberry III

"Interesting. Thanks for posting. Imagine if ISIS storms into Arabia and overthrows t…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 15, 2015 to Saudi Is Building A "GREAT WALL" To Protect Itself From ISIS

2 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by DellP

"Sounds very familiar - more O&G. Iin the long run too much O&G has been foun…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 8, 2015 to HYDROCARBON SUPPLY GLUT CONTINUES TO GROW

4 Jan 8, 2015

"Thanks adubu. It would be interesting to see a list of the companies and their debt…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 5, 2015 to Natural Gas Prices

47 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by adubu

"What is the effect of the shale companies debt load? I have heard (years ago) that e…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 5, 2015 to Natural Gas Prices

47 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by adubu

"How much of this is also driven by ISIS selling oil for $20-40 a barrel? "

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Dec 22, 2014 to T.Boone Pickens:"OPEC is killing Russia,Iran, Nigeria, Venezuela, making enemies hourly"

19 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by DellP

"Great Thanksgiving story Keith! It sounds like you are an excellent lemonade maker.…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Dec 1, 2014 to How this Shale Network Began and Giving Thanks

7 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by DTrucks

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service