John Parker's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Two Dogs: It is very comforting when someone really knows a subject and what they ar…"

John Parker replied Apr 5, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Skip: With no penalties to an unleased mineral owner there is no need.  That one sin…"

John Parker replied Apr 1, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

"Max: I assume you are referring to the Haynesville which would fall under Louisiana…"

John Parker replied Apr 1, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

"Max; You are correct. I was mainly referring to "friendly Southern Folks", in that M…"

55 Apr 6, 2014

"Jay: Hilcorp could have avoided that problem if they had leased TMS in Mississippi.…"

John Parker replied Mar 31, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

"Jay: I second your opinion based on Ron Zimmerman's thermal maturity mapping of the…"

John Parker replied Feb 19, 2014 to Dry Creek , Beauguard Parish

18 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by John Parker

"Skip: I have never thought any different. That is one of the great reasons I spend t…"

John Parker replied Feb 13, 2014 to Burkley Phillipps well

15 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by John Parker

"Skip What you say is correct. However, even as iffy as Mainland was/is/were they wer…"

15 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by John Parker

"Skip: But considering that Exxon and BHP had to do huge write downs on the proven Na…"

15 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by John Parker

"Skip: Dr. Mancini's work spanned a period of over 12 years with a large team. Millio…"

15 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by John Parker

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service