Steve P's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"I never heard any concerns about natural gas in the 10 years I lived there.  But the…"

Steve P replied Oct 9, 2019 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"most the urban areas have residential NG.  I don't know about the rural areas."

Steve P replied Oct 9, 2019 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"As a former resident of the SF Bay Area, I can tell you that the upcoming power outa…"

29 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"so maybe a technical point - the 2 wells I mentioned were being fracked mid-Septembe…"

Steve P replied Oct 6, 2019 to Who Is Drilling Where In The Haynesville Basin - A Snapshot

29 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The Trump administration is going backward on policy, but actual emissions continue…"

Steve P replied Oct 6, 2019 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"Some time ago, in another thread on this site, I posted an article written by Burt R…"

Steve P replied Oct 6, 2019 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"I am surprised that there are no listings for Vine.  Vine is currently drilling two…"

Steve P replied Oct 6, 2019 to Who Is Drilling Where In The Haynesville Basin - A Snapshot

29 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"He was a great American"

Steve P replied Sep 13, 2019 to ENTREPRENEUR T. BOONE PICKENS DIES AT 91

3 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"I have no land in Red River, but I have cousins who do.  I checked with them.  The f…"

Steve P replied Sep 13, 2019 to Multi-well natural gas fires continue to burn in Coushatta

5 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by bshelby

"presumably, royalty owners are out of luck on the gas that burned?  Potential neglig…"

Steve P replied Sep 10, 2019 to Multi-well natural gas fires continue to burn in Coushatta

5 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by bshelby

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service