Steve P's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"Mosaic is a tiny, really tiny, start-up arising out of research performed at Lawrenc…"

Steve P replied Aug 29, 2019 to Mosaic Materials partners with ExxonMobil to explore new carbon capture tech.

1 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"any rumors regarding CHK selling its Haynesville assets?  It has many leases in prim…"

Steve P replied Aug 24, 2019 to Chesapeake Announces Intention To Drop To Zero Haynesville Directed Rigs

9 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Skip:  I'm just curious about your "wind power" service.  SWEPCO owns a partial inte…"

Steve P replied Aug 17, 2019 to ERCOT says turn up your thermostat.

14 Aug 20, 2019

"oh, and Skip's attorney was a classmate of mine at LSU.  He's excellent."

Steve P replied Aug 12, 2019 to Collecting Royalties from Chesapeake

24 Aug 20, 2019

"So, I've been dealing with CHK for several years over royalty accounting on a piece…"

Steve P replied Aug 12, 2019 to Collecting Royalties from Chesapeake

24 Aug 20, 2019

"So, going back to your prior post on how solar + storage crushes NG.  As i read the…"

Steve P replied Jul 9, 2019 to Natural Gas And The Electric Power Sector: The Latest Trends

5 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Mister Sunday

"I am aware of all of this, and don't find it unusual.  Best I can tell, all of those…"

Steve P replied Jul 4, 2019 to New Solar + Battery Price Crushes Fossil Fuels, Buries Nuclear

15 Jul 9, 2019

"Interesting article.  Also a very long article.  But it’s one small, 2 sentence para…"

Steve P replied Jul 4, 2019 to New Solar + Battery Price Crushes Fossil Fuels, Buries Nuclear

15 Jul 9, 2019

"I would like to think that our "current unpleasantness" with China won't last long,…"

Steve P replied May 18, 2019 to U.S. LNG exporters face headwinds due to trade war with China

3 May 19, 2019

"There’s a good chance that the domestic use of NG won’t justify further E&P in t…"

Steve P replied May 4, 2019 to U.S. Pipeline Boom Could End In Crisis

8 May 5, 2019
Reply by William C. Morrison

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service