Martin's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there any information of potential LNG customers building LNG gasification plants…"

Martin replied on Wednesday to Comstock in talks to buy Chesapeake's Haynesville assets

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Today, November 4, on the local NPR station, an economist specializing in fossil fue…"

Martin replied Nov 4 to Cheniere targets earlier Texas LNG export unit completion in H1 2021

2 Nov 4
Reply by Jon Williamson

"Indeed Skip. I can remember when lease signing bonuses were reaching $12,000.00/acre…"

Martin replied Oct 19 to Energy Stocks Fall Faster Than Oil Prices

12 Oct 22
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"RONNY --    At present, I'm south of Houston, and tropical Storm Imelda is dropping…"

Martin replied Sep 19 to There are some things more important than the price of an mcf of natural gas or a barrel of oil

57 Sep 25

"An Ar or Ak will only irritate a full grown boar hog.  Try a .308 or a a 30-06, 270…"

Martin replied Sep 17 to There are some things more important than the price of an mcf of natural gas or a barrel of oil

57 Sep 25

"Bobby --      Get a good Louisiana oil and gas lawyer. I used Mr. Summers  in Sheav…"

Martin replied May 21 to Unnotified Land Owners Rights and Production Amounts?

3 Jun 22
Reply by Bobby

"HRA --   So did I. And as Skip says, there are two wells planned. I received the le…"

Martin replied Feb 28 to Section 35, Township 9 North, Range 12 West / Section 2, Township 8 North, Range 12 West

9 Mar 1

"Take Jay's suggestion. Hire an experienced oil & gas attorney. There are many th…"

Martin replied Jan 23 to Pipeline easement

9 May 6
Reply by J B Nabors

"I remember the old radio program! The Shadow Knows! Off topic.  "

Martin replied Jan 21 to East Texas Bowie County

9 Jan 22
Reply by The Shadow

"Thanks Rock!"

Martin replied Jan 2 to Daily US feedgas to LNG plants surpasses 5 Bcf for first time

15 Jan 5

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service