Martin's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Bobby --      Get a good Louisiana oil and gas lawyer. I used Mr. Summers  in Sheav…"

Martin replied May 21 to Unnotified Land Owners Rights and Production Amounts?

3 on Saturday
Reply by Bobby

"HRA --   So did I. And as Skip says, there are two wells planned. I received the le…"

Martin replied Feb 28 to Section 35, Township 9 North, Range 12 West / Section 2, Township 8 North, Range 12 West

9 Mar 1
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Take Jay's suggestion. Hire an experienced oil & gas attorney. There are many th…"

Martin replied Jan 23 to Pipeline easement

9 May 6
Reply by J B Nabors

"I remember the old radio program! The Shadow Knows! Off topic.  "

Martin replied Jan 21 to East Texas Bowie County

9 Jan 22
Reply by The Shadow

"Thanks Rock!"

Martin replied Jan 2 to Daily US feedgas to LNG plants surpasses 5 Bcf for first time

15 Jan 5

"How are the new pipelines being built for the Permian Basin Doing? any information o…"

Martin replied Dec 28, 2018 to Daily US feedgas to LNG plants surpasses 5 Bcf for first time

15 Jan 5

"The first LNG tanker to ship from Texas left Corpus Christi last week."

Martin replied Dec 22, 2018 to Definitive Agreement To Export U.S. LNG To Europe

5 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by jffree1

"Wrong. The classical Greeks knew the earth is r round. They had even calculated the…"

Martin replied Oct 14, 2018 to The climate is changing. Here’s how politics will also change.

19 Oct 19, 2018

"You need to add a clause requiring removal of the pipe(s) and another items installe…"

Martin replied Oct 9, 2018 to Price per rod

10 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by JHH

"  You need to hire a good oil & Gas lawyer. Plus how about location? That will…"

Martin replied Oct 7, 2018 to Price per rod

10 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by JHH

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service