Greg Whitson's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"One major item that is overlooked is placement of the ROW.  I love it when they run…"

Greg Whitson replied Apr 7, 2020 to Pipeline Right of Way

9 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by Love Horizontals

"I do follow your rig count discussion and appreciate it.  I just wanted clarificatio…"

Greg Whitson replied Mar 26, 2020 to Following COVID-19 Oil/Gas Impacts

12 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"As I take it there are no actions that can be done by the land owner?"

Greg Whitson replied Feb 24, 2020 to LA Governor & Industry: Climate Change Task Force

9 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"It isn't much but here is another demand for natural gas that just went online. http…"

Greg Whitson replied Feb 11, 2020 to Natural Gas Is in a Tailspin and There’s Almost Nowhere to Hide

15 Feb 11, 2020

"Skip, jobs do not leave the US just because of cheap labor.  The regulations in the…"

Greg Whitson replied Jan 26, 2020 to Ignore the Fake Climate Debate, or Is The Wall Street Journal Following GHS?

30 Jan 28, 2020

"I would like that.  Another thing I would like to see is a weekly or monthly post to…"

Greg Whitson replied Jan 25, 2020 to Ignore the Fake Climate Debate, or Is The Wall Street Journal Following GHS?

30 Jan 28, 2020

"BP still has not moved all of their wells to their org id in SONRIS.  There are acti…"

Greg Whitson replied Jan 4, 2020 to BP's plans in 2020? THANKS -

12 Jan 4, 2020

"Looking like California is shutting down power due to fire dangers.  Not getting on…"

Greg Whitson replied Oct 9, 2019 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Steve P

"Thank you Skip.  I am trying to pass down my knowledge to my heirs and getting the f…"

Greg Whitson replied Sep 14, 2019 to Well Permit Hearing Question

3 Sep 14, 2019

"I received a letter from BP today saying that they will start making payments Oct 20…"

Greg Whitson replied Jun 24, 2019 to BP Buys BHP Assets

15 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by Greg Whitson

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service