Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,994)

Discussions Replied To (11938) Replies Latest Activity

"The following is an excerpt from a lengthy, in depth article by the Jackson Walker l…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 31 to Texas Smackover Lithium Play

35 Apr 8
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"BPX, as a global super major, doesn't have to drill any wells except to hold leases…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 30 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"It is time for gas focused E&P companies to hibernate.  Aethon has plenty of com…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 29 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Thanks.  I think Aethon is looking at a sale or an IPO to go public.  That may be wh…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 29 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Thanks, Allan.  Nice work.  Could some of that leasing activity be related to Aethon…"

52 Apr 1

"Thanks for the detail, Alan.  I never bet against Jerry. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 28 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"I agree, Rock Man.  In a high price environment, Comstock might have a winner.  The…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 28 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Any feel for the breakeven price for these wells? "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 27 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

"Assessing the environmental impact of direct lithium extraction in south Arkansas By…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 27 to Arkansas Smackover Lithium Play

26 7 hours ago

"Thanks, Rock Man and Alan.  I knew they had to be high but $30M per each is tough to…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 27 to Western Haynesville Play (Texas) - Robertson, Leon, and Freestone Counties

52 Apr 1

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service