Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,994)

Discussions Replied To (11938) Replies Latest Activity

"S32 - 10N - 10W is the San Miguel Creek Field. There are HA units in sections 3-5,7-…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 7, 2010 to grogan field

9 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Shelia Hooks

"Yes, I've run across one myself but the mineral owner that I performed research for…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 7, 2010 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I believe this is the same prospect. See Section 10. http://www.aogc2.state.ar.us/H…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 7, 2010 to Brown dense......leasing activity Union County,Union Parish.....EOG

216 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"JWC, IMO it's Congress, not the President, that will have the say on national energy…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 6, 2010 to Natural gas price seen as too low to sustain production

10 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by lethalinjection

"Turn up the heat, MARG. We need all the price support we can get. LOL!"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 6, 2010 to Natural gas price seen as too low to sustain production

10 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by lethalinjection

"I agree john that's why I used the word "may" in my previous post. It is by far the…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 6, 2010 to Fault Lines: Southern Part of the Play

44 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by lisette ann robinson

"Horizontal wells may be adversely affected by faults with significant throws regardl…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 6, 2010 to Fault Lines: Southern Part of the Play

44 Apr 14, 2011

"As energy companies focus on building leaseholds in shale oil and rich liquid gas pl…"

10 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by lethalinjection

"None are shown on the map I use san."

44 Apr 14, 2011

"No Haynesville units or applications. No non-unitized Haynesville wells or permits.…"

44 Apr 14, 2011

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service