Hale Yayuh's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"With all that is at stake, you would think that the natural gas industry would come…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 23, 2021 to A sweeping overhaul could make the gas system a much cleaner energy source

4 Mar 23, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Does anyone know of a link to an investor presentation for Vine? I find none on thei…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 23, 2021 to Vine: The First Shale IPO Since 2017 Is Failing to Impress Wall Street

12 Apr 2, 2021

"Keep it up, Skip, your posts are valuable. The people who gripe about renewable ener…"

Hale Yayuh replied Oct 11, 2020 to KAMALA DID NOT SAY

6 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Read my answer below this. I suspect it is NOT a lease. You need to get an expert to…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 19, 2020 to ROYALTY INTEREST

38 Apr 3, 2020

"See my answer right below yours; we were posting at the same time. "

38 Apr 3, 2020

"I bet a dollar to a donut this is not an oil and gas lease. I'd bet it's a hybrid co…"

38 Apr 3, 2020

"The part emboldened at the bottom is an ominous quote, indeed. Unprofitable companie…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 11, 2020 to "Zombie" Firms * Are One Out Of Six Publicly Traded US Companies

2 Mar 11, 2020

"I am very surprised a company as large as Marathon would suspend drilling a well in…"

Hale Yayuh replied Mar 10, 2020 to Marathon Suspends LA AC Activity Immediately

24 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Rock Man

"Wow, that's a rather alarming take on Skip Peel's amazing contribution to this site.…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 10, 2020 to Are We Ready To Debate This or Here Skip Goes Again

29 Feb 21, 2020

"Jay, natural gas futures market price is about $2.15 right now. Tough to see a way t…"

Hale Yayuh replied Jan 9, 2020 to The Texas Railroad Commission must tap the brakes on oil and gas production

29 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by GoRicky

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service