Phillip Briggs's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"The Sierra Club stopped being the traditional Sierra Club back in the early 90's. Tr…"

Phillip Briggs replied Dec 22, 2009 to Sierra Club's Pro-Gas Dilemma ..National Group's Stance Angers On-the-Ground Environmentalists in Several States

2 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"I have several different pipelines on my property here in Panola County, Texas. Abou…"

Phillip Briggs replied Nov 30, 2009 to PIPELINE contracts.....lets get ahead this time or is it too late

107 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by ronda and bruce

"If you have property that's far away from your home, it might be a sweet deal. I'd r…"

Phillip Briggs replied Nov 5, 2009 to Pros and Cons of Salt water well

23 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Missy

"They're active in Shelby County, Texas... at least in leasing. I haven't heard of an…"

Phillip Briggs replied Oct 17, 2009 to Family Tree Oil & Gas Denver

11 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by RBH

"Alas, the free market is too much for some people to bear."

Phillip Briggs replied Oct 10, 2009 to Stand Up and fight for your oil and gas rights

40 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"Like J Garrett mentioned, if you have several million dollars, sure it's a great dea…"

Phillip Briggs replied Oct 10, 2009 to What if? A landowner lease 1/2, participate 1/2 theory is you establish production, then sell (pud's) in HS?

9 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

"I think page 4 of the article sums it up quite nicely.... a lawyer, that's reaped hu…"

Phillip Briggs replied Oct 10, 2009 to Conspiracy to drive down bonus price

51 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

"I doubt if I'll get any credits... as my gas is free. I have unlimited free natural…"

Phillip Briggs replied Oct 10, 2009 to Will Local Gas Companies Be Giving Credits This Winter?

3 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by sesport

"As a royalty owner, do I really want even more offshore production, to further lower…"

Phillip Briggs replied Sep 7, 2009 to The Clock Is Ticking-Act Before it Is Too Late-Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less

11 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service