jim weyland's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"the only party that won't gripe about a check/reference meter is the party to which…"

jim weyland replied Oct 1, 2014 to The Top 5 Chesapeake Royalty Litigation Trends to Watch

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Larry G Smith P.E.

"imo, all good points. although land wasn't/isn't my thing, back in the day when we c…"

jim weyland replied Oct 1, 2014 to The Top 5 Chesapeake Royalty Litigation Trends to Watch

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Larry G Smith P.E.

"there's an old expression in the life sciences: 'nature abhors a vacuum'.  imo, the…"

jim weyland replied Sep 30, 2014 to LNG Export

5 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"dion, i believe i now stand corrected as to my only. i guess t-bone's virtually uniq…"

jim weyland replied Sep 25, 2014 to Pickens: It's All about the Mineral Owners (Forbes)

7 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"keith, it's my understanding that the u.s. is the only nation in the world where min…"

jim weyland replied Sep 25, 2014 to Pickens: It's All about the Mineral Owners (Forbes)

7 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"i ask again, does anyone know if the pelican state has a 'qui tam' statute with prov…"

jim weyland replied Sep 23, 2014 to County royalty owners arm themselves for war

126 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Franks

"if someone knows, does louisiana have a statute akin to the federal false claims act…"

jim weyland replied Sep 23, 2014 to County royalty owners arm themselves for war

126 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Franks

"steve, the texas project is to strip co2 from a stack at the houston area parish pla…"

jim weyland replied Sep 21, 2014 to Study: Leaky Wells, Not Fracking, Taint Water

36 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"skip, after the war, as you know, tennessee gas pipeline, texas eastern pipeline and…"

jim weyland replied Sep 14, 2014 to Northeast Struggles to Convert Residential Users to Natural Gas

5 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by John L

"the problem with stringing pipe in maine is that there are more moose than people up…"

jim weyland replied Sep 14, 2014 to Northeast Struggles to Convert Residential Users to Natural Gas

5 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by John L

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service