All Discussions Tagged 'drilling' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

expert: Our Names Used To Justify Drilling Ban

HOUSTON -- When the Deepwater Horizon exploded and started spewing millions of barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, President Barack Oba…

Started by king john

4 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

"...with in 330 feet of adjacent lands...?

Question: This refers to a company drilling within 330 feet of a Lesee's land and the resultant production/royalites.   Okay, so given that…

Started by S.H.M.

20 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by sesport

Is the southest portion of Desoto 11N 12 W, too deep and too hot to drill? Will we be last?

Is the southeast portion of DeSoto too deep and hot to drill with current equipment and technology? Does this mean we may be last to be dev…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by VSC DeSoto South

Poke Salad Festival 2009 - One Shale of a Time!

Hello GHS friends, I thought I'd let you guys be the first to know that the Blanchard Poke Salad Festival, held the 2nd Saturday in May, ha…

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

7 May 7, 2009
Reply by SharonB T18N R15W S8

Which fields have historically been the most productive? Is this an indicator of the order the fields will be developed?

I ask because if I review the field production history of various fields over the last 25 years or so on SONRIS, there are some that have b…

8 Apr 2, 2009

SE DeSoto Parish/Shell Encana news anyone?

Anyone hear any news, gossip, rumor, intel on when there will be actually drilling Shell/Encana in SE DeSoto Parish? S31 T11 R12 specifical…

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Crunchy

Information regarding fund for accident victim's family

A trust fund has been established for his daughter, Jaylyn. Donations may be made to account # 20222129 at Community Trust Bank in Ruston,…

Started by sesport

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Shelley

It's a Gas Gas Gas! What do you think. 5 years before our gas is vaiable and a profitable ROI-Return on Investment can be acheived?

Cut and paste this link for article, if it does not open when clicked: http://www.energytribune.com/articles.cfm?aid=1055 Mentions EXCO a…

47 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

Forgive me I had too much Turkey the other day. Here's goes the dumb question, of which people tell me, there are none.

As the EOG drill more wells, when they come across a unit which on first complete well, gives them no problems and produces enough to make…

3 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

Just checked out the CNGNOW.COM website.... After seeing Mc Clendon on TV!

Help secure financial incentives for: Automakers to build CNG vehicles Americans to buy CNG vehicles Americans to convert vehicles to CNG F…

Started by mooncookie

17 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Ron Jon

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service