All Discussions Tagged 'fracking' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oil and Gas drilling pad size

Hello, I would like to know what is the minimum size of land needed to drill and farce a horizontal well? Thanks for your help.

Started by True Texan

4 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by True Texan

On The Verge of Waterless Fracking?

Interesting article from Power magazine. http://www.powermag.com/environmental/On-the-Verge-of-Waterless-Fracking_5659.html?hq_e=el&hq_

Started by Lee in Tennessee

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Robin Watts

Encana touts positive results from San Juan Basin oil exploration

By Chuck Slothower The Daily Times Updated: 04/23/2013 03:38:16 PM MDT http://www.daily-times.com/ci_23089389/encana-touts-positive-results

Started by John Brown

0 Apr 23, 2013

Waterless Fracking Using Propane Gel?

Here is a fascinating article about the use of a propane gel rather than water for fracking.  This is being done by a Canadian company call…

Started by Hopeful About Natural Gas

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

Wall Street Journal: Facts About Fracking

The Wall Street Journal released this article last week. It takes a look at several of the major issues currently facing the natural gas in…

Started by Katie McCullin

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by LP

About My Support for Natural Gas - NY Times article by JOE NOCERA

Read the full article here. A good read and the comments are what you would expect. Well worth the read. Also look at the earlier column he…

Started by David

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Headly

Article: Gasland Director to Save Us All From Dangers of Energy Independence

Full article here. Read the whole thing, including the comments. ------------------- Excerpts:   "If you’re like me – and I’m certain most…

Started by David

0 Feb 21, 2011

Environmental Defense Fund admits propaganda effort against natural gas exploration is bunk

Full article is here.   "In January, the documentary Gasland won a special jury prize at the Sundance Film Festival. The documentary attack…

Started by David

1 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by essay

The Hard Facts About Fracking - Article

Reposting as it did not show up the first go, so my apologies if there ends up being a double post.   The Hard Facts About Fracking Full ar…

Started by David

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by essay

Water! Water! Water!

Someone wants to buy water to store in one of those lined ponds. It's not enough water alone to frac a well so they want to store it. Anybo…

Started by SL

17 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by drilltheshale

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service