All Discussions Tagged 'mineral' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fair offer for mineral rights

I know the main opinion about selling mineral rights is "Don't!" But I'm on the other side of the coin right now trying to make a fair offe…

Started by Neeky

57 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Sale of home in Breckenridge Estates (on the lake) in 2011

We plan to sell our home in Breckenridge Estates in 2011... live in Sec 24, T16N R15 W. now that Chesapeake has drilled the first well in o…

Started by Friend

12 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by P.G.

July mineral lease sale brings approximately $4.5 million

The state Mineral and Energy Board on Wednesday conducted its monthly lease sale in the LaBelle Room of the LaSalle Office Building in Bato…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Jul 15, 2010

Need help in Texas

I bought some land in Texas, January 2010. I bought it Fee Simple. Then I find out the person I bought it from Signed an Oil and Gas Lease…

Started by Wildcat

15 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Ron Jon

March mineral lease sale brings $4.7 million

NEWS RELEASE www.dnr.louisiana.gov   For Immediate Release March 10, 2010   March mineral lease sale brings approximately $4.7 million   Th…

16 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Cheerleader

From the LA DNR - February mineral lease sale brings approximately $6.3 million

The state Mineral and Energy Board on Wednesday conducted its monthly lease sale in the LaBelle Room of the LaSalle Office Building in Bato…

2 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

CADDO COMMISSION GETS $795,330 IN MONTHLY LEASE SALE - Shreveporttimes.com

January 14, 2010 Caddo Commission gets $795,330 in monthly lease sale By Vickie Welborn vwelborn@gannett.com The Caddo Commission is the…

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

0 Jan 14, 2010

The Art of the Deal??

Attached is a document from 2006 detailing the various levels of documentation in the oil & gas business. I find the parts about the Cl…

Started by sesport

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

Who owns the mineral rights?

Scenario: Madame X owns 100% of the surface rights and 33.% of the mineral rights on a 65.2 acre tract. The surface and minerals were origi…

Started by ELLIS HUGH

10 Dec 5, 2008

Effects of the upcoming election

OK, I don't follow politics no where near as much as I should. I am also trying my best to make an educated decision to sign the right leas…

Started by Charmine

10 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service