All Discussions Tagged 'of' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the hell you say...

i ran across this WSJ article on shale gas and liked the exciting sounding title. the article does focus on the long term affects of the wo…

Started by king john

19 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Bruce

I and siblings being courted for well drilling, oil lease rights etc-what good, bad and ugly or beautiful should we look for in contractlease offerings?

I received a cold call from a person representing a company local to our family farm where other nearby wells did produce back in the '70's…

Started by Jim Nelson

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Upton Takes the Gavel of the Energy and Commerce Committee

Upton hits right tone to win gavel By DARREN SAMUELSOHN |   Fred Upton ran the perfect campaign. Faced with blistering assaults from h…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Dec 8, 2010

"Master the art of Right of Way right a way."which Eagle Ford Shale newspaper should I spend my money advertising in?

The question is "where should we spend our money advertising? We have to advertise for a right of way training class in San Antonio on Janu…

Started by Mark Grabowski

0 Dec 6, 2010

Estimating the Breakeven Costs of Shale Gas

Nice article from seeking Alpha:   It seems official when you turn on the television or pick up the paper, everyone is singing a chorus tha…

Started by ALongview

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

ROCK STAR of the HAYNESVILLE SHALE

SAN AUGUSTINE.....You're the ROCK STAR of the HAYNESVILLE SHALE. DEVON, ENCANA and yes ST MARY to.....ROCK AND ROLL guys and girls. Bonus m…

Started by Cheerleader

51 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by lethalinjection

Geothermal: New Source of Energy & Jobs from Drilled Sites?

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/article/2010/07/oil-and-gas-coproduction-expands-geothermal-power-possibilities?cmpid=rss "A…

Started by sesport

11 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Marc Stepman

PetroHawks Definition of The Core

Started by ShaleGeo

175 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Posibility of O & G Company releasing land owner

I have read these postings and I willhave to admit most of it is over my head. I signed a 3 year lease in March 08 which leaves me aqpprox.…

Started by Dan Aaron

25 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by red rider

Haynesville Shale - Well Hall of Fame (4/12/10)

This is the updated "Hall of Fame" with the latest information. Now the list is at 78 wells and includes thirteen different operators.   Th…

Started by Les Bamburg

5 May 23, 2010
Reply by Henry

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service