All Discussions Tagged 'rights' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interruption of Prescription

First off, Merry Christmas to all. A quick question....  I hear everyone on this site say that drilling interrupts prescription.  But the m…

Started by Henry

8 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Henry

Reserving mineral rights

In La is there a time limt on how long a seller retains mineral rights on property sold.

Started by THOMAS WALKER

6 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Mac Davis

I and siblings being courted for well drilling, oil lease rights etc-what good, bad and ugly or beautiful should we look for in contractlease offerings?

I received a cold call from a person representing a company local to our family farm where other nearby wells did produce back in the '70's…

Started by Jim Nelson

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Fair offer for mineral rights

I know the main opinion about selling mineral rights is "Don't!" But I'm on the other side of the coin right now trying to make a fair offe…

Started by Neeky

57 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Postmark 3 days late to exercise extension rights

So, I got a letter in the mail from Encana postmarked Aug. 18, 2010 with a check to exercise their two-year extension right on a five acre…

Started by Thomas Teekell

21 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Thomas Teekell

Sale of home in Breckenridge Estates (on the lake) in 2011

We plan to sell our home in Breckenridge Estates in 2011... live in Sec 24, T16N R15 W. now that Chesapeake has drilled the first well in o…

Started by Friend

12 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by P.G.

Need help in Texas

I bought some land in Texas, January 2010. I bought it Fee Simple. Then I find out the person I bought it from Signed an Oil and Gas Lease…

Started by Wildcat

15 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Ron Jon

Who owns the mineral rights?

Scenario: Madame X owns 100% of the surface rights and 33.% of the mineral rights on a 65.2 acre tract. The surface and minerals were origi…

Started by ELLIS HUGH

10 Dec 5, 2008

Effects of the upcoming election

OK, I don't follow politics no where near as much as I should. I am also trying my best to make an educated decision to sign the right leas…

Started by Charmine

10 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service