All Discussions Tagged 'shale' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tuscaloosa Marine Shale

There is  some new leasing going on in the TMS over numerous parishes from Avoyelles to Washington Parish.  In West Feliciana Parish leasin…

Started by Steve

3 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Steve

Natural Gas and Renewables: A Perfect Match?

News |  Other Energy Eric Wesoff: January 27, 2011 Is natural gas a transition fuel, a destination fuel or a bad choice? And what about sh…

Started by jffree1

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Sarah

the hell you say...

i ran across this WSJ article on shale gas and liked the exciting sounding title. the article does focus on the long term affects of the wo…

Started by king john

19 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Bruce

winn parish

has anyone in winn parish,been contacted by the major players,cheseapeake etc?                                                             …

Started by leighton jackson

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Master the art of Right of Way right a way."which Eagle Ford Shale newspaper should I spend my money advertising in?

The question is "where should we spend our money advertising? We have to advertise for a right of way training class in San Antonio on Janu…

Started by Mark Grabowski

0 Dec 6, 2010

Super Haynesville Shale Wells (8/10/10)

The following is a list of "super" Haynesville Shale wells. To make this list a well has to test at a rate of at least 20 MMcfd with a flow…

Started by Les Bamburg

20 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

Robert J. Samuelson-- Shale Gas: Hope for Our Energy Future

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/01/AR2010080103288.html This is appearing in some major newspapers, as well a…

Started by Henry

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by lethalinjection

Is Petrohawk Shutting Down

Anyone know why Petrohawk has stopped leasing. Word is out that a big bunch of landmen are getting layed off. Talk is that today is the las…

Started by Two Dogs, Pirate

41 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

Current Lease Bonuses

I own a % of the mineral rights of a property in Desoto Parish. We have received a recent lease offer but the bonus seems a little low. I r…

Started by Michael Richardson

40 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Michael Richardson

SNAPSHOT OF THE PLAY - UNIT ORDERS/APPS BY TOWNSHIP - 02/04/10

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

53 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by