I just got back from the Shalers Party at Clarkes Landing. Got to meet face to face with a lot of the names I have been talking to for the past few months. The food was great and the conversations were interesting. People from all walks of life with one common interest, the Haynesville Shale. There were landmen, geologists, forensic scientists, movie makers, lawyers buisnesss people, working people, coon hunters, magicians and kids. Who could ask for anything more. Thanks KB, Dorcheated, Parker and everyone else involved in making it happen.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Must have been a good time. Seems like everybody is still asleep. Hate I missed it.
That is funny.
Hi everyone,

I had a great time. Everyone had a great time.

But only one of you showed up to the Bossier Bar's seminar.
If somebody doesn't upload some pictures, I'm gonna have to use this one.

Haynesville,

There were some people who got wet. But everyone had there clothes on.
I meant MORE clothes than that. One of the problems of the written word as opposed to the spoken word.

WE ALL HAD ON LOT'S OF CLOTHES.
We all had a wonderful time. What I was trying to say, was it was a very family friendly atmosphere. I think it was over at about 11:00pm. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone.
Parker, Certainly no disrespect intented. Just a friendly jab at Keith. Hope he has a sense of humor!
Dang, Haynesville,
And you chastized me? And I had my clothes on. And a man threatened a woman. Can't believe you didn't know Parker was a woman.
I don't think anyone did.
Someone was taking pictures becuase I remember moving to get out of the way. Thank again Parker for the red beans, rice and Bambi. They were great.
Two Dogs,

Not just any Bambi, the first Bambi my son killed.

I wish he could have come. I think all of the kids had as good a time as us adults.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service