Pelosi "God Sent Us OBAMA?" VIDEO: Obama Kids Sing for Dear Leader...

When I viewed this You Tube Video I personally found it very disturbing. When you view it I'll be interested to see what your thoughts are, both republican and democrate.
In our economic times i understand that is priority and it will soon be worked out and we will all go forward. One thing we can't afford is to make the wrong decision on November 4th. We need to be informed and ask questions no matter what party you support. These are times of great decision making not only for our new leader but for us as americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

Since starting this discussion only a few hours ago at best, FOX NEWS has picked up this video and it is now on their main web page... go to

http://www.foxnews.com

Views: 235

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

scary
It reminds you of a communist regime. Where the children are brainwashed at an early age to worship their leader.
I thought it was awesome and I can't wait to share it. Even our kids know we need a change.
brainwashed
Yes, and they are not even old enough to vote, or know what they are representing, kind of one sided.
Anybody who thinks Palin is ready to lead this country (God forbid something happens to McCain) is brainwashed.
I am a Christian first and pray for our ALL of our leaders and would not want to see anything happen to them. If Mccain is elected I will pray night and day that he stays heathy because Sarah is not presidential material.

But please don't get it twisted I don't think Mccain is the best person for the job either.
I aggree with you, she is not presidential material....but her resume' is longer than Obamas...so that makes him not even VP material!

Childish... Grow up!!!
Ouch!! Her resume' may or may not be longer than Obama's. Look what's on her record, a lot of not so good stuff including an ongoing investigation.

I am glad this a Democracy we live in because over 18 million voters disagree with you.
Please tell me that you GET that OBAMA is running for president?
Please tell me you understand that Palin is running for VP?
I can interpret from your comment above you agree that OBAMA has no experience
one shining example of that is his record, second to that was his NO CHANGE CHOICE IN BIDEN.

EVERYONE GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service