talk to landmen working for HK CHK XTO DVN All lease active is on hold for unknow period of time. All draft have been stopped on present deals, will not be paid and these lease will terminate at end of draft time period. They have cut production money. However the good news is they will continue to drill the leases they have which is enough land to drill for the next 20 years

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who cares about these mineral leases; look at the gasoline prices dropping. I think Louisiana has some great leaders that strive for the best. Something tells me all this noise about leasing and then a sudden silence was for a good reason. It's is not for us to know or question. Conservation my friends, conservation. I see a brighter tomorrow for sure. Have a little faith and remember your minerals aren't going anywhere, so it's not really a loss; is it? Hug the ones you love and just thank the good lord once again that gasoline prices are falling, falling, falling, falling, falling, falling, falling, falling, falling, falling!!!
I expect the fall to be somewhat temporary. The overall supply situation will remain tight, especially if we cannot get access to more sites to drill in the U. S.

The fact is that solar and wind are going to cost per BTU as much or more than gas or oil does now. If a new adminstration reins in coal mining, refuses to push nuclear energy, etc. in another four years, we will be in dire straits and gasoline will hit new highs.

It is going to take more than conservation....look at the fluorescent light...make them really tiny and call them Light emitting Diodes (LED), then put literally millions of them on a flat panel and sell as a TV....takes more juice than an old "inefficient" tube TV. The more we find energy saving ways, the more energy we use. Simple as that.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service