Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

9W 13N Sabine Parish $12,500 per acre with 25% royality.
Who contacted you, as in which company? We have property in the Fisherman's Wharf area....
11W 17N Bossier Parish $10,000 per acre with 25% .
little more data pls.......company,contact info,etc....
Which company? I have a lease with J-W operating from 1998, section 36 17N 11 W in Bossier parish, and receive royalties. I have depth limitations in my lease and can lease again for those. Thanks!
M. Wren,with 'depth limitations' can one lease for deeper depths to another co. at same time or must lease term expire first? (hope this doesn't sound silly) just learning.
Where did you get the idea the landman is pocketing the difference? The difference in what?? "There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low and pocketing the difference, most only represent themselves and they do lie."
Po Boy,

I have posted this in other Discussions but here it is for your database.

My highest personal offer so far is $20,000 per acre, 25%, 3 years by Chesapeake.

Stonewall, 15N, 14W
I and my 2 neighbors have approximately 26 acres.
"What section is your land in? How long ago did you receive this offer and have you agreed?
you must be my neighbor, i got " taken advantage of". but congratulations, i"m happy, and thankful to god for what I DID GET. MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE IN THE STONEWALL AREA. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.
they really went for the 3 yr. with no 2 yr. option? I was told they wouldn't do that! what town/city is this in again please? do you have name of contact person? Hey, do you negotiate the lease terms when they make the offer or wait and get their lease in hand and then give them your lease with terms before signing anything?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service