Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good advice Snake,
Also never forget,
Don't piss into the wind (or a fan), and never fart in a phone booth. Probably not a lot of help to you, just take it for what is worth. In my opinion, it is worth a lot more than about half of what I have seen on here lately.
I have heard the "fan" one, but I was trying to shoot for originality points. That phone booth thing is something else all together tho. How about ......Dont burn that bridge till we get out from underneath it. Or ..... If you feed a man a fish.............He might get a bone stuck in his guzzle.

Man I love those old sayings. There's so much thought that went into them.(LOL)
BirdDawsg --
Thanks for the grin. Hadn't heard the phone booth one before. But does anyone under 40 know what a phone booth is ? Ya' just got to wonder what Clark Kent does now a days when he gets the need to fly.....
Snake, maybe someone should start a new thread with old witty sayings. Many were very profound. Some were annoying; my mom used to say, "It doesn't hurt to want." as she turned me down.
AAAHHHHHH, The old, "This is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you" bit. My father so lovingly changed to "This is going to hurt you a lot more then its going to hurt me" !(LOL)
Knew you was fibbing , HUH ! HA!HA!HA!HA!
Folks --
My acreage is in T9n, in Sabine. About a week ago, (Oct 23) I and a couple of neighbors got phone calls from a lands man offering shallow leases, signing bonus of ~$200/acre. Very closed mouth about who he was representing... we all turned him down, partially out of fear that this would muddy the water when/if it came time to sign leases for the HS. We have neighbors that received $4000 -- $17,000 signing bonus per acre and 25% royalty.

Any thoughts on the potential hidden agenda that he might have? He didn't seem concerned about signing 55% of a section. Just what ever acreage he could get.
The shallow rights should not matter to the shalers. Smaller outfits have been drilling for years into those formations. Ask anyone down around Belmont and they will tell you that the shalers gave them the large bonuses even if they had the shallow rights leased to another company. You should only lease the shale, reserve to yourself everything above and below the shale. The unit declarations recieved in your area definded those depths. Only lease those depths or lose them forever to the shalers. Shallow wells sometime unitize into smaller units so you would not have to have the whole section under lease. You may make more money in the long term from a shallow well. You don't know until you drill.
Thanks 2xK9!
Has anyone in in Shelby county actually recieved checks from Devon?
We are still waiting - drafts deposited the first week of October.
How many days do they have?

Remember, the time starts counting from when their bank receives the draft, not when you deposit the draft.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service