Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

some shallow wells (Nacatoch etc.) are sometimes even drilled on a lease basis. The big gas co. will not waste their time exploring for these samller shallow resevoirs.
I'm not sure if that is a good price; however, if it has a clear depth limitation, I wouldn't worry about scaring of HS prospectors
We were contacted a few months ago and offered $150/acre for approx 200 acres in Winn Parish. Today I was re-contacted by the same group (DB Interests) and offered the same amount again. I know leasing activity has slowed, but I still feel $150/acre is way too low. Any recs? Thanks, Jack
See if they are willing to exclude deep rights. They may just have a wilcox gas play or somthing else shallow that htey want to drill.
Columbia Co., AR I was offered $150 bonus, 1/8th RI, 1/16 ORRI, 5 yrs. Not a good offer and did not accept.
Watch yourself, there is somthing brewing in columbia county. I don't work in that area, but I have heard that a lot of landmen are up there.
Why would you as a lessor be offered an ORRI?
If you want to sell your leased minerals I know a group that will pay good and it is not a draft. wired funds in a couple of days with good title.
Well, I won't go into it here, but go to the discussion "Is it legal but not ethical or what?" on Go Haynesville Shale that I started and read about it. Page 2 has my response. Lots of opinions and discussions there, but no answer to the question (as of yet). It confused me and many others I asked as to why I would be presented an ORRI and now I know. It leaves out the non-participants and gives you more revenue since your RI would be shared with the non-participants.
If the intent is to prevent a non-participating royalty (NPR) owner from getting a royalty higher than 1/8 under the lease this is not allowed in Texas. Some people refer to getting an ORRI when their royalty is greater than 1/8, i.e.: 3/16, some would say that they got a 1/16 ORRI and a 1/8 royalty. They did not actually get an ORRI, they got a 316 royalty.
Chesapeake has already paid me for my small 15acres at $18,900 per acre. My land in DeSoto parish in the area known as Dolet Hills. I would like to know if anyone has any idea how to go about paying the taxes on this bonus. The IRS is the last person I'd want to annoy.
K.T.
What is township and range on your property?
Thanks,
Shelby

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service