The web address is cpa-mineralrightsgroup.com

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Allen, who is us and where is up here? I live in north Bossier Parish and have not heard of any company offering leases for any amount.
We are in Lafayette County Ar. If you do some reading on here you will find alot of information like leases in Plain Dealing etc. By we I mean my family and a large group of landowners
Sorry, I thought this was just Benton/PD. The only PD leases I have heard of was prior to HS and they were for the $200>< figure. Haven't heard of any offers since HS in March.

Hope the HS goes all the way to Little Rock.
One P.D. lease is 25000.00 per acre. Now this needs to move north
I dont think that is reliable info Allen....correct me if I am wrong.
Allen - you said that well location is just East of the River in Bossier Parish on Hwy 2. I can't find anything that resembles a new location being started in that area?? Can you help me here.

Also, do you know if the people that got leased for 25k have gotten their money yet?? Thanks for your help.
Give website's address where I can find articles/info to read about leases in Plain Dealing etc.
To whom it may concern I was told today of a well pad that was built north of Plain Dealing where a Haynsville Well was going to be drilled by the big boys. I mean just North of Plain Dealing. This may be the site yall are thinking or talking about.
This would be good news but no one that I know up here knows anything about this can you get Sec. township and range on it?
That sounds great. Do you have s-t-r or atleast a general idea where. I will be in the area in the next couple of days and would like to check it out for all interested parties! Thanks for the update.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service