Is there currently any offers being negogiated in DeSoto parish? Or has the whole parish gone silent?

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

THANKS,
DID YOU LIST THE O AND G you got offers from????
Mark,

There is a group that I think is called "Lease Agreement Formats". I posted my Exhibit A there that Chesapeake agreed to. I think that there are still a couple of typos and another change or two but that is the gist of what my lease encompassed. You can see if Chesapeake will agree to those items for your group as well.

Is your group from K-Jon Acres?
thanks for the info insomniachnla; but i was wonderiing, "what is your exhibit A?" we've contacted the people you gave me and still waiting to hear. Encana said, "not working in the area right now;will be leasing again in a month; took the info and said,"never know what will happen!"
Mark, does your group only contain landowners from Grand Cane, or does it include people from Keatchie also? if so, contact info please.
Obviously, leasing is still going on; I have 30 acres unleased and I am waiting for my rep to contact me about an offer. I like what you guys have already received . How do I get that kind of deal? By the way, where are you located?
Please tell who you signed your lease with. My family's undivided estate is with EXCO Production, formerly Winchester Production in De Soto, T24, R14N-13 W and SECTION 23, T14N-R14W
This is my first time to post. I have 30 acres in Desoto Parish T12 N - R 12 W area. Anyone have a general idea of the going rate for leases in that area.
we are in 12n r13w and we have an offer from Chesapeke for 18/acre
Can you tell us how much?
18/acre 25% royalty
keb,

The Exhibit A that I posted are changes to the o/g mineral lease. What I have posted are clauses that I included in my lease but leases can and probably should be tailor-made to fit a specific landowner's situation.
22,500 per acre, 3 years, 25% royalty, no drill clause, no surface clause.
We signed the lease with Chesapeake through JW Porter on August 28th.
We kept the original lease and gave them a copy.
They promised we would get our cashiers check within 2 weeks.
Last week they gave us a bank cashiers check and we gave them the original signed lease.
It took 6 weeks to get a cashiers check from them. We were getting worried!
The lesson learned here is to get everything wrote in the lease, even when & how you are to be paid.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service