Can anyone comment as to what is going on off of old plain dealing road? I think somewhere near Dutch john? I have word of a very large rig!!!!

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would gladly have put that iffo, but I do not know it. That is why i am asking.
Section 23 21N 14W Cedar Bluff#1 permitted to 11300 #239177
this is in the Cottage Grove field, they tried to go and open up the JH Montgomery well and drill a little deeper but were unable to fish some junk in it. This is a newly permitted well not far from it, this is a Haynesville test well.
Thanks for the info. They are going for shale?
Well it's just a test well to see what the formation looks like, this is a real step-out. Where in PD do you live? This well is almost 7-8 miles southwest of PD.
I do not live there, just have land. It is in 22n. Off old pd road. Is this the ocation that has the brand new rig that was just built. I heard rumor that it is a VERY Large Rig!!!!
Fngrs, the Cedar Bluff #1 is permitted for the Samackover but since the well will drill thru the Haynesville it will test that interval also as CMK said.
Do you know who the operator is Les?
CHK, the permit shows Shuler Drilling out of Arkansas.
Know anything about them?
CMK, not a thing. That is first time I have ever seen their name. Checking SONRIS they look like a very small time operator so not sure what they are up to.
Interesting, hope maybe they know something we do not!! Never can tell!!
We'll see, just keep your fingers crossed, this is going to be a very important well.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service