Started this discussion for people in this area to give updates. We have not heard anything but see a lot of activity a mile in both directions from us. Does anyone have any updates or has anyone heard anything.

Views: 203

Replies to This Discussion

They finished drilling the well (Serial #240069) the end of last year but per Sonris they have not completed it. However, I've seen alot of activity down Riding Club Lane this week, so I wonder if they are perfing and/or fraccing it. Anyone know?
Thanks, V. You might check with Buck, he may know more. 80)
(Note: I deleted what I posted above because it posted in the wrong place.)

The frac is on???!!! Reminds me of a song by The Blackeyed Peas ... "Boom, Boom, Boom." lol

much appreciated, Buck

80)
Any idea when they will actually frac and begin producing gas? Thanks.
Gatorguy - All we have right now is what V says shows up on SONRIS and what Buck says he's seen. What we would probably need would be "insider information," I guess. lol Keep checking back here and on SONRIS.

80)
The well being discussed is actually in Sec 16, which is around the corner from my house (I live in Sec 22). My husband and I were outside the other day when a couple of surveyors came by. We had no knowledge a survey stake was driven deep in our front yard. My husband spoke with the men and they stated the stake was a foot off in our yard and the well was 3 ft off. They wouldn't discuss anything further and left. (All this happened on the 30th)
Sorry! Morgan you are right. I was talking about S16-16N-16W well "Sanford 16-16-14 H" Serial # 240069. The entrance to the location is at the end of Kingston Road/Riding Club Lane. I am so sorry you are having to deal with the stake so close to your home. They may have just been contract surveyors. You need to call the company/operator and talk to them voicing your complaint and concerns. If you are in S22-16N-16W, my guess is that the operator will be Chesapeake. Good luck!
Actually, 240069 is in 16 16N 14W.
THANK YOU
Plenty lately, deepwoods well just finished frac. should go online soon.
they are permitting for section next to that well 15,16n,14w but that spot will drill the section south of the pad site. end of Kingston and stage coach. the gas companies are setting up in one section and drilling in the other. they perforate the well once it is at the section line. they get a better run that way. no waste for the bending of pipe.
Victor, could the drilling rig be in Section 16? Chesapeake has a permitted well (Sanford 21 #H1) that will be drilled from Section 16 into Section 21. The Sanford 16 #H1 Well has already been drilled.

Chesapeake, Sanford 16 #H1 Well, Serial #240069, S16-T16N-R14W
Chesapeake, Sanford 21 #H1 Well, Serial #241331, S16(21)-T16N-R14W
Victor, thanks for the info. Lets see where it turns up next.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service