A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 547

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Try Natchez Shooters Supplies.....1(800) 251-7839

http://www.natchezss.com
That's one of the sites I use. Probably get most of my supplies from them. Of course, I was born and raised in Natchez so like to use them, but do find some places which are less expensive. Depends on what I'm looking for.

No Remington primers there either. Used to use CCI, but like the Remington primer better.
aks, ars, kalishnikovs, .223; sks .311. I like .308 or 30.06
Don't have any use for assault rifles
Gosh Darn, I know you asked Duncan, but I'll way in on my preferences. AR's are normally more accurate than AK's. They are available out of the box that shoot sub-MOA (minute of angle groups) They can be a bit finicky if the chamber is not kept clean. Because of it's tighter tolerances it can also be slightly more subject to failure. Accesories abound for both platforms. The AK being mass produced is less accurate but much more reliable when not cleaned and maintained on a regular basis. Because of it's looser tolerances they tend to be less accurate. There are some exceptions to this as there are custom AK's ans sniper AK's on the market. Surplus ammo is plentiful in 7.62x39 and .223. The 7.62 tends to be cheaper. Both great rifle platforms, legends definitely, but they excel in different aspects. Shooter's choice here Gosh Darn. Which category can I put into?
7.62 used to be cheaper Cannie. I remember less than $100 a case for Wolf a couple of years back. Cabelas has it on sale for about $240. 1/2 cases flying off the shelf this weekend from $115- $160. That my friend , is sick. Heard Russia isnt shipping for some reason. Heard anything ?

I might also add to your info that the AK variants are also roughly 1/2 the price of AR's. Because of the tighter tolerances , my AR & Ruger Mini 15/30 friends stay clear of the steel cased import stuff, so shooting prices climb one more step higher. I have heard that you can throw an SKS in a mud puddle , pick it up and start shooting. I certainly wouldnt try or recomend it myself but they swear its one of the most durable old rifles ever. Not prteey by any means but tough as a boiled owl. Ooops, My bad.Hope I didnt offend any owl lovers out there.
Duncan, are you looking for a shotshell primer? The 209 is normally a shotgun and muzzleloader primer.
I wasn't sure of the number, but it is for my 30.06 whatever that number is. Haven't reloaded in a couple of years and hunted even less. To busy being a busy bee; as my best friend says.
No problem, well all your lookin' for is a large rifle primer. Any of the major brands will do but I would caution you to use a starter load and work up to a max load( if that's what your after) checking for signs of over pressurization. Beginning with a starter load is always the way to go when changing primers and powder or any component.
That's what my friend did with my handy rifle. .44 cal
CCI 350 primer mag
26 grains 296
240 xtp hornady

He set up a practice load and the above is the hunting load.

Should be good for hog or deer, if they appear. coyote don't apply or else...
Was that what you were going to duel me with under the hill? I wonder what happened to Biker Babe.
.22 and she appears to be way missing.
If I remember correctly she had a twin sister.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service