A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 547

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dunkin,
for the life of me, I can not not understand why a landman would get on this site and take your stand. You have the right to, and I respect that. Any sour grapes?
for the life of me, I can not not understand why a landman would get on this site and take your stand.

I'm in the Oil & Gas Business. This is why I joined this site.

You have the right to, and I respect that. Any sour grapes?

It's not about sour grapes, it's about indoctronation which goes to my campfire scenario.
She might be here. http://bykerbabe.com/
U for it or against it? - 4 r against what? a level playing field? or something else?

To heck with the O tax. Pure and simple.

Handguns used to kill people? - that was what his concern was about:

(hypothetical)

If you get 500 people killed a year by handguns in one city; one would probably curtail that statistic - doesn't mean you're against guns, does it?

What about baseball bats used to kill people? What about cars used to kill people? What about any damn thing the else that has killed people?

see above

You like your agenda, but I do not.

You and a bunch; especially my best friend, family, co-workers...
So i live in a right hand world - with left hand soul.
Duncan,
Spew your crap, I don't buy it. "To heck with the O tax" (you know I am referring to the ammo tax you referenced). You can't defend it. He hates guns. And gun owners. YOUR POST IMPLIED THAT. You like your agenda, but I do not like yours. And I have that right. As do you.
Good evening BirdDog,
Dont forget, being thrown from a 4th story window is a clincher as well.
Snake,
You may be right, but I can assure you that the likes of Duncan McGehee can' throw me anywhere.
What's the point?

Your stumbles are my guffaws. Like ALPHA says: reason, logic, facts
Duncan,
Can't follow your posts. Guess I am too stupid. HA HA
Don't think I don't unserstand: reason, logic facts.
And last time I checked, I haven't stumbled.
Duncan, that load is very similar to my .44 mag load. But I use a Colt Anaconda 6". Here's mine:
CCI 350 lg. pistol mag primer
24.0 grains Hodgdon H110 (check the load on Hodgdon's website and DO NOT reduce it by more than 3% to start. This is very important.
240 grain Hornady XTP bullet

Faster than my old 296 load. Granted I'm using a pistol barrel and not a rifle, so my velocities are slightly lower than published (1340 fps chronographed). Also better trajectory. Took a 8 pt. @ 135 yards 3 yrs. ago. Prints a 3/4" group @ 50 yds, and 2- 1/4" @ 100yds. Keep your powder dry. Cannie
We've been working on the chronograph and it didn't work out. Like rafting - have your own stuff. Probably get one now and then test.

Prints a 3/4" group @ 50 yds, and 2- 1/4" @ 100yds.

How many shots per group?
3 is all I had the guts for. This was last week after installing a new scope.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service