A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 547

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

After he takes our guns, all we will have to cling to is religon.
Jim I aggree.....Our forfather faught to death for them...we must fight for them to.
Reply by KB 4 hours ago
WIthout protection for each of teh Amendments, all are in jeopardy. Will you guys ever comprehend such a basic Constitutional principle?

Hello KB,
I feel that if you were on the other side of the fence, you may be able to understand the view of most conservative people on this site in regards to the Second Amendment. You are in the minority when it comes to liberal leaning people that still hold the 2nd Am as dear as you do. Most do not .That happens to be one of three basic platform differences between the sides.

Because of the faith that you have in "your side", you cant possibly see where anyone would ever try and take your guns.Being on this side, we already have seen several attempts in the past and feel that the near future doesnt bode well either.We know what can happen and believe it will if they are given enough room.

You are 100% correct about all of the amendments being dear, but without the 2nd Am,the others dont matter because who will enforce them ?
Without the threat of an armed populace, nothing stands between "We the People" and "We the Victims".

Gun Registration, while simple sounding enough, has been the first step in every major attack on gun owner rights in history.Hitler is as good an example as any.It starts out so innocent like, only to give the takers your address and the total count of what you own.

As we have talked about before........There is no 1st Am, without the 2nd Am.
Hope things are going well. Holler if I can do anything S.C.
"You are in the minority when it comes to liberal leaning people that still hold the 2nd Am as dear as you do. Most do not ."

Oh bullshit. I own 2 guns and value the 2nd amendment. What I find incomprehensible are all you right wingers who have no problem with seeing all of the other amendments suspended, as long as it is one of your own political persuasion doing it, and it's the 'other guy' whose rights are being trampled.

And it's not a well armed population that strikes fear into governments. We have the most heavily armed population on the planet and our government has been giving us all the finger for 8 years without so much as blinking. Governments fear a well-informed population above all else. Such a population is truly capable of safeguarding rights, because they are fully aware of what those rights are and how much sacrifice has gone into establishing and maintaining them. Unfortunately, America has by far the most poorly informed, poorly educated, and fearful population in the industrialized world. Heavily armed morons will never safeguard anything.

The first gun regulation that the Obama administration should administer is an IQ requirement for gun ownership.
Sounds like a syllogistic argument to me.
Sounds like rambling crap to me.
KB,
The pen is never mightier than the sword is just sounds good. Maybe we can arm the civilians in the in the Congo with a bunch of bics.
I looked up syllogism

1 : a deductive scheme of a formal argument consisting of a major and a minor premise and a conclusion (as in “every virtue is laudable; kindness is a virtue; therefore kindness is laudable”)
2 : a subtle, specious, or crafty argument
3 : deductive reasoning

If by syllogistic, you mean #2, then I would argue that you are mistaken. My argument is based on evidence. That evidence being 1. We are the most heavily armed civilian population on earth, and 2. Our government sheers us like sheep, transferring trillions of our tax dollars (both current and heavily borrowed into the future) from us to wealthy cronies. 3. The French government, for example, is highly responsive to their population, which is not heavily armed, but is highly educated and informed.
John,
The French government couldn't even stop the riots in there streets a year ago.The French government couldn't stop Hitler from invading there country.
The French government moans and pisses just like liberals.
Where do your numbers come from ie USA is poorly informed, poorly educated and fearful people. You want to relate this to a bunch of morons with guns. Do all these groups that you mention own guns? What of the others that are highly informed, highly educated and bad ass in the face of fear factored into you equation? Does this group own guns also? May be only the people you are involved with fall into this bottom step of the ladder but for me most people that I hang with in the USA are smart, educated and have no fear and they all own guns. A lot of these morons may make good soldiers.
J.C.,
The French (government and people) to me are highly unimpressive. Glad your impressed by them. I'm sure they would welcome you. Have a good day.
How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris ?.......................

Dont know. It hasnt been tried John.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service