A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 543

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This could get ugly.

When it comes to that kind of alcohol I'm more partial to the Scots or the good folks in Tennesse.
Depends on what you drink, I am a Bourbon man and Kentucky makes the only real Bourbon.
Very true. By definition and by law only Kentucky has Bourbon. I think I made my Bourbon quota back in school.
Hey Lee,
Yes and No, Yes maybe the state of the current affairs could have been avoided for now. But No, in the since that politicans are like crooks you don't get rid of them you simpley replace them with more politicians.
Dillinger,
What you got against "gawd fearing folks"? And by the way, I am thankful for all that I have. Why would you think I'm not?
Hope you have a good month in Oregon.
And by the way, I don't consider myself a wing nut. But if I was going to look for one, right after I left California, I would go to Portland, Oregon.
Reply to Dumpin, (above),
Once again, what the hell are you talking about? Just wondering.
no duh!
Dumpin,
That is what I would expect.
then - keep up.
Dumpin,
Not worth the time.
not worth the time is like a malignant growth showing up - sheesh! another success story.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service