AETHON S. Timber - Knox Alloc 1H and S. Timber - King - KVG Alloc 1H - San Augustine County

Does anyone have any news to report about these?  It is my understanding they have been drilled but not completed.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When seeking location specific information, it is always good to post in the appropriate parish or county.  When you do that, members of the group receive an email alerting them to your new discussion.  When you post on the Main Page, that doesn't happen, you may or may not reach the member(s) that can help you.

https://gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/sanaugustine

Thanks Skip, I should have known that.  I have not been active for quite a while and lost what little touch I had!  I appreciate your expertise and guidance.

You're welcome.  You know you can always just leave Julie a comment/question on her personal page.  That's what I would do.  :-)

No completions reported on any of them yet.

Hey jffree! Hope you are doing well. I am looking forward to seeing how all of those will turn out.  Stay safe out there.

Hi there. It's always good to see "faces" that haven't been around for a while. Stop in more often. I wish I had some news to share but there's just not much going on down in the Shelby Extension right now.

There was that Shelby HA well that appeared on the rig report Friday.  How long since the last one in Shelby, Julie?

Aethon drilled a couple last summer, I think it was, but it's been several months now for sure. I have never seen this outfit (Legacy Reserves) drilling here before so I can't say anything about them but they are drilling this one over by the lake so it will be interesting to see what they can do, if nothing else.

Legacy's business model will have them hiring a lot of staff and consultants who are familiar with the area in question.

Their activities in Midland Basin / Howard County saw them take a 1000 acre block and drill 25+ 10,000' horizontals form multiple pad locations into different target zones. All their staff for that project were hired just to do that project.

6100' is James Lime?????? Too lazy to pull a log right now LOL

Confirmed that 6100' is James Lime  (Huxley Field)

Thanks, Rock Man. I knew I had never seen them in this area before so it will be of interest to the Shelby County mineral owners, I'd think, to observe what they are doing.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service