I went to the site of both of these wells on 29 July. Both wells are in T16N R16 W , one in Section 10 and one in Section 9 about 1/2 mile from each other. The PBAF well appears to be complete and ready for production if that has not already started. Fracing was being completed on the Agurs well. One of the field workers told me that pressures that morning were at about 7500 psi and pressure is expected to be at about 10,00 psi when their work is complete. According to that worker, it is expected that the well will come in at 10 to 15 mcf/day. This is consistent with other wells south and east of there.

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

EUR's thats what intrest this layman. I am also intrested in decline rates. Where do you find this EUR? Is that listed on the Sonris Lite Site?
Suzan. There is no data concerning EUR on SONRIS that I am aware of. EUR has been touched upon in a number of site discussions. And EUR estimates appear in many energy company news releases and quarterly reports. It's too early to have sufficient data for a consensus but the range per horizontal well appears to be 8bcf to 12 bcf. Of course the EURs will vary across the play and vary by completion design. The range I mention is for the Haynesville Shale and portions of the play will have additional EURs for the Bossier Shale. Les, Jay and Mmmarkk are good members to ask about EURs.
Has anyone received there Division Orders for the PBAF 10-H well yet?
I still haven't received a Division Order for either well....any news?
Nothing new on this. You might try calling the the Office of Conservation Office in Shreveport at 318-676-7585. The person I have talked to before is Bob Grey.
Let us know when you receive division orders on the PBAF well and I'll post when we recieve div orders on the Agurs 9. I have heard they have until March to send those out.
NEW CHESAPEAKE PERMIT -- Section 16-16N-16W. Does anyone know the status? Skid a rig in there yet?
Bringing a well on with a lower(relatively speaking) IP may help to maintain a higher average rate of production for a longer period of time, resulting in a higher EUR. The lower production rate may help to avoid reservoir damage and to maintain reservoir pressure better over a longer time.
Hey any cousins out there.... Do any of you know how the wolley well turned out. 17 16n 15w. I heard it it compete but sonris has it still getting fraced. Any info would be great. Hope everyone is having a great new year.
YLO
YLO, I've been calling Chesapeake Owner Relations for the last several days to no avail. I'll post if and when I can get some answers out of them. Section 16 began drilling just before Christmas. I imagine they'll come back to 8 soon all of which are on us. Amazing how many of us there are in the greater Simpson tree!
Hey man thanks alot. crazy how things like this make you meet distant cousins. Thanks for the info .. my granddad always said there was deep gas somewhere down there. Any time you wanna do some inshore saltwater fishing close to new orleans gimmie a shout or if you wanna go boozing i can do that too. rmmfish@aol.com. Sorry to hear about your mom. hope you guys are staying strong. Looking forward to hearing how the wolley came out. Take care.
ylo (Bobby Monsted III)
Does anyone know how the wolley well turned out. Im sure its done should of been done weeks ago. 17 16n 15w
Thanks ylo

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service