They have started clearing land in sections 10/12, T 15N, R 10W, on Hwy 154, in the Alabama Bend field. The man clearing said they were working for Questar, but he did not know anything about Section 11, he said PetroChem still had it. Does anyone else have any info?

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

KB,
Looks like your fixing to be in the gas business!
I'm in section 11, nothing ging on here, but I am surrounded
T/R and STR: what do they mean?
KB, that is my thought as this site could be production facility or pipeline facility related.
KB, I am not familiar with the specific permitting process for production and non-FERC pipeline facilities although I do know there are certain state regulations that require various permits. My assumption is the owner could simply acquire a long term surface lease from the land-owner for construction of centralized facilities. This is what happens for gas processing plants, pipeline compressor stations, etc. In most cases these are owned by 3rd parties that are not even producing companies.
Where did you get the map showing the location?
I just took pics of the new well site in Sec 10, it is on the south side of Hwy 154, just west of Rocky Mt cemetery. They just started this Thursday. It is amazing how fast they can do this. Blazer is doing the work. It is in the "Alabama Bend" curve. I think I upload a pic to this reply.

I rode down Hall Rd and that pad looks like a well site.
Attachments:
PetroHawk is doing a well at the end of Burkett Rd. If you are going west from Ringgold, Burkett Rd is the small road in the bad curve just before you get to Lake Bisteneau. It is in a sections that borders Loggy Bayou Plantation (Dicksons) and Bodcau Wildlife Management. neither have leased. I'll send pics later
The well on Burkett Rd is in Section17-T15-R10
Attachments:
Yesterday afternoon I went to watch them work and a guy pulled up there from the hunting lease. I asked him what he did and he said he worked for PetroChem, the company that has our lease. He said they are working on 26 wells (like the one we have) that aren't producing very much. He said they are putting water pumps on them to get the water out so the gas production will increase. He said they have been successful on the ones they have done, increasing production from 30,000 cf/day to 700,000-800,000 cf/day.

He said PetroChem has no intentions of doing a Haynesville shale in our section, he said maybe in a few years. They don't want to spend the money to do one.

If they have 26 wells with the same problem, don't you think someone drilled these wells and didn't know what they were doing? Somethings not right if they all have this problem.

Will pumping the water out increase the gas production?
Jere, can you give us an update on the well on Burkett Rd?
The rig started moving in on the site on Hwy 154, just West of Springhill Church Rd.

I talked to a Questar man Thursday, he said they just acquired 20 more sections in this area. Do any of you know if S-11 T 15N R 10W was include in this? This is a section PetroChem owns rights to.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service