Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

We own mineral interest in Cass County ( R. Kimbrough Survey) and have been recently contacted by a landman indicating he was working on behalf of Pegasi Energy.  An offer of $175/acre, 3/16 royalty for 2 yr term was made.  I see that Pegasi has had favorable results in Marion County w/ Norbord Well # 1 (just a few miles south of us) and looks like they have commissioned a new pipeline in the area too.  Anyone know of current lease offers in this area?

Views: 9358

Replies to This Discussion

thank for the info.

Thanks for your response. I talked with Genesis Land today and asked for a cost free royalty clause, 1/4 mineral interest and and increase in the bonus amount. They did agree to add the cfrc but declined on the rest. The well drilled in 1982 was the V.E. Glass #1 in the S. Atlanta Smackover Field. The API # is 067-30371. I was able to locate all of the records on the Texas RR Comm. site. There are 2 wells permitted and being drilled west of Atlanta so I may just sit back and see what happens. Thanks again!

Calston Exp. is drilling now on the 11-J Corp. Mimi #1, 067-30769 (11,000' V Wildcat), in the W. Donaho Survey, A-250.  They have one rig in the county at the moment.

I have an offer of $200/20% royalty in the Dyer survey west of atlanta.  I was told this was for a horizontal oil well.

Is the offer from Calston Exploration via Genesis Land?

Well, I started this discussion about 10 mos ago.  After much time, we finally leased w/ Pegasi Energy thru Right of Way Land Svcs at $200/acre, 20% royalty & 3 yr term w/ a 2 yr option at $225/acre.  Despite our efforts to negotiate, they were not as willing as would have hoped.   We were told that they planned to drill to the Cotton Valley and possibly as deep as the Brown Dolomite.   We tried to add formation restrictions to our lease, but they refused.  There were several other family members involved on our deal who pushed to lease.

chespeake is leasing in cass co. near kildare

Do you know what terms they are offering?

Any activity in eastern Cass County?

stroud is leasing in rubin ard and i fishback surveys paying 300.00 per ac.

27 landmen in the county clerks office today.something big going on. why ?????????????

not a really good well in the county.

It could be title due diligence for division order purposes for a recently completed well.  Then again it could be a land company putting together a lease block for a client.  It would be nice to have more Cass County members to have wider input when things like this occur.  Please members consider passing the word that something is going on and that everyone can follow and help to follow on GHS.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service