We have received an offer from Black Rock Minerals to purchase our mineral rights. Our rights are located in Surveys A48, A405, A441, A560, A184 all under Lake Sam Rayburn. Has anyone else had offers from Black Rock in this area? Particular interest would be land based minerals adjacent. Does anyone know what their interest might be? Are any others interested in this area or nearby? The offer was for purchase. Is there anybody making offers to lease? Is there any reason activity should be increasing?

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Black Stone Minerals (BSM), not Black Rock, acquired all the mineral rights under Toledo Bend on the Louisiana side which I know from prior research.  It follows that they did the same on the Texas side and quite possibly under Sam Rayburn.  We need Julie to check the current activity and any public record evidence of intent to drill new wells.  I'll ask her to weigh in.  Without knowing exact locations within the listed surveys, that might be difficult.  Drilling units often cover only a portion of a survey.  Without knowing whether you are leased or not makes a value opinion difficult also.  If you can share more detailed information including the offer amount, it might help.

I'd be happy to look at those surveys if you will tell me which county or counties they are in, please.

Angelina county. Sorry haven’t posted for years. Thought I posted in Angelina.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service