I was wondering if anyone has been contacted concerning this well. I'm trying to figure out what I can expect next and in what kind of timeframe.

Views: 19011

Replies to This Discussion

They haven't turned in an IP report yet... just production on the stack and a Well Record Only form G-1. Once the completion packet is approved and an ID # assigned (285097)... except for the full G-1, which will have everything the same as the WRO version except that it will also have the IP test data, that is the last you will see on RRC for that well unless there is a reason to work on the well (install tubing, for instance). It is a stacked lateral and all of the production for the stack (H 1 & B 1) will be reported under the ID # for H 1. It will always say no report on file on the PR for the B 1 well... as if it is shut in. If I'm not mistaken, you will still get individual well numbers on your check stub, however.

DANG!  That gas price for January bites!  Lost almost a dollar from December(from $3.96 to $3.00).  That Mailbox Money wasn't as good as I had hoped, but still better than what I could be getting.

For the foreseeable future any price appreciably above $3 will likely be a short term blip.  Most of the "experts" are predicting $2.70 to $2.95 for the remainder of this year.  Considering that most of the new LNG demand will not come on line until 2020 plus, that range may be optimistic.  When the associated gas in the Permian finds its way to the Gulf Coast market, as it will this year, it will put further pressure of regional natural gas prices.

I just read the article you posted about the gas from the Permian.  They're practically giving that stuff away with that problem they had at El Paso. That's a whole bunch of gas they'll be getting to the market. The sad part is, they act like they didn't even want it.  Looks like I'll definitely be looking into a CNG set-up for my truck.

490.5 MMCF for February!

My ignorance is showing.  Is 490.5 better or worse than last month?  

Thanks for your help.

Kat Pruitt

It's not as much.

About 60MM less

Thank you for the info...

So with the smaller volume of gas and the price per unit hovering around $2.70ish, the payment will be considerably less than the last two months.  You know what, though?  I'm just happy to be getting something.  I would really like to see them start another pad on the opposite corner of the unit.

March production at 505,374 MCF.  About 15 million more than February.

Longer month helps!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service