Chesapeake joins other operators in testing the eastern limits of the Haynesville Shale play with this long awaited first well permit in T13N-R7W and the first in the Ashland Field.

Chesapeake, PH 8 #H1 Well, Serial #241491, S8-T13N-R7W

S8-T13N-R7W, CV RA SUD Unit, Chesapeake, Ashland Field, Natchitoches Parish

Views: 1043

Replies to This Discussion

My lease with CHK in  S 6 T13 R7 and S1 T13 R8  ran out on April 25th....Haven't heard any thing from CHK

Big Fibber 7, did your CHK lease have an extension option?

The lease was to Samson 5yr's ago...when the 2yr option come due I got a check from CHK  This land was a part of 7 sec. that was drilling units...2 of these units were drilled ....sec8  &17 with gas but no report of production or pipe line yet?????????

From the SONRIS Lite Well File Scout Report for the CHK Guin 20-13-7H:

05/18/2011 09 17830
KILILNG WELL
03/29/2011 09 17830
COIL TUBING PARTED

Hi Skip

What does that information mean?  Killing Well to  me would seem to be a bad indication..  Have a good day Skip.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Marc

Marc, killing the well just means pumping in fluid to stop the well from flowing.  This would be required in preparation for doing certain types of downhole work.  Not a big deal.
Marc, there are no documents pertaining to this latest report in the SONRIS Classic Well File.  The next time that I am in the LOC District 6 record room, I'll check the paper file.
Thanks Skip.  Let  me know what you find out.

Thanks for telling me.  The survey stakes and ribbon  are still present in Sec 5 for the CHK units.  The site still has not been cleared off yet.  Just thought I would let you know 

Marc

I was passing through Ashland yesterday and it appears that a new well site is being built past the riding horse arena on 155.   I do not know what section it is but the survey works has been done for a good bit.  Just thought I would pass along the info.

Marc

Marc, here is the CHK well permit for this site.

NATCHITOCHES 01 243443 HA RA SUA;CLOUD 5-13-7 H 001 22-JUN-11 C084 005-13N-07W 0131 ASHLAND 17200

Thanks Skip

I did not figure it would be long before the permit was posted.  They have another site surveyed off so I would  bet before long CHK may have another one posted.  

Marc

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service