Just wondering what is being offered in SA as of the first week of December? I have confirmed offer of $5000.00 w/22.5% around the Goodwin school.

Views: 570

Replies to This Discussion

I was offered $4,500. & 1/4 by EOG should I take it
Larry, Where are your minerals located?
larry bird,
If you donot want to tell us exactly which survey, will you tell us north or south of SA town and approximately how far east or west.
This is just my opinion. I would thank them for the offer and state you think the mineral rights are more valuable or come back with a counter offer with something like $10,000 and see the response. Are they trying to form a unit???
Yea Larry,

Where at? Very curious...
I had a landman tell me that 5000 and 25 was the going rate. Anything less than that is an attempt to play on people that are uninformed. Then I read this:

Price Of Poker Higher In Haynesville Shale In Southern Part Of Texas

The price of leases left to be leased or to be bought from others holding leases will go higher now because of the huge Devon well in San Augustine County, Texas. Prices could go as high as $30,000 - $50,000 /acre because that is the price that has been paid in Desota Parish,La this year. That Parish doesn't have all the payzones that are present in Sabine, San Augustine and Shelby Counties of Texas. The earthquakes in the area that busted up this Haynesville shale and the other formations above it back in 1847-1999 should get most of the credit as to this huge well. There were several that measured above 5 on the richter scale in this area. One could argue this, but you better do your homework first. Almost all of the major oil and gas fields in Texas are present where earthquake's have been recorded to date with a 5 or greater on the richter scale.

Posted by Jurassic Exploration Inc on 03 November 2009 02:22
I would suggest to not take Jurassic Exploration's explanation of things to be exactly scientific or even remotely so...
I have read through the past Jurassic Exploration postings on oilvoice.com and I have yet to find any posting where they were proved to be wrong. So far their predictions are correct. Why?... who knows..scientifically based.. who knows...but "right on" sure enough!!! and Always ahead of the game!!
I think the credibility issue lies with the fact that we just can't seem to figure out who they are.
You are right Cheerleader I have read all of their posts and they have been pretty much right on!
Guys, if the OilVoice quote posted by Hotdoc is a faithful excerpt, two things are obvious to me: 1) The statement regarding bonus offers is wildly inaccurate, and 2) the reference to earthquakes is so bizarre that it could only be plausible to those with no understanding whatsoever regarding the geology of E. TX. There is a disturbing amount of content on the Internet purporting to be factual which is actually sophomoric attempts by public relation types who have no knowledge or experience of the subjects on which they report. They are paid to tout penny stock companies and investment opportunities that are marginal at best and fictional at their worst. I am not questioning whatever you have read before from OilVoice. I am limiting my remarks to the quote by Hotdoc. If you disagree, I invite you to verify a bonus offer greater than $30,000/acre or post a geological support of the earthquake statements.
J,
I would have been one of the women burned at the stake for expressing an opinion!!!
You would have been the guy rubbing the sticks together to light the pyre!!!
Here's a map of the earthquakes. I copied and pasted the oilvoice quote. My banker had firsthand knowledge of some of the LA lease numbers. So, who knows. I agree with you, Cheerleader.
Attachments:

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service