I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83744

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone with info on the Jones well yet? Have they started to frack it?

They are still drilling on the Jones as of yesterday. Scan Glory didn't move to the Hanley location isn't ready yet so they stayed out at Eastham drilling another one.

Anyone with updates on current drilling , new pads or rigs moving?

Treadstone:

Maples #101            Patterson #25              spud 6-14-14 assigned to Maples #102

Shelly #102              Patterson #518            spud 6-09-14

Shelly #202              Patterson #26              spud 6-27-14

SEM:

Eastham SPF #0104 Scandrill Glory            spud 6-24-14

Jones #1                    Scandrill Spirit            spud 6-07-14

Seidler:

Tiger -2- #2H              Trinidad #222             spud 5-22-14

Jfree1

Will you do an august update of rig locations in Houston County.

Thanks

Treadstone:

Maples #103          Patterson   25             spud 7-18-14

Shelly #104            Patterson 518             spud 7-25-14

Shelly #203            Patterson   26             spud 7-17-14

SEM:

Jones #2                 Scandrill Spirit            spud 7-17-14

Marty Hyde #4        Scandrill Glory            spud 7-16-14

Seidler:

Tiger -2- #2H            Trinidad 222              spud 5-22-14

thanks for posting this.

do you or dbob know what is going on with the sell of hk new gulf resourcesand

the sell by threadstone to energy and exploration part.

The Treadstone deal was posted back in June here.

The HK deal was what they consider "non-core" Eagle Ford acreage in Leon, Madison & Grimes Counties. I haven't seen a map but it's going to be areas which are prospective for Woodbine but maybe not so much for Eagleford.

Mainly just new pads and rigs down south of Lovelady and in Weldon. Some new ones being built for treadstone and sequitor also but no other companies building new ones.
Thanks to both of you. If you hear of any tracking results or see any new flares, please post the info.

Anyone on here have any info on DavyCrockett #2 South of Crockett ?  I heard they hit it pretty Big ? Any Info would be appreciated.

ETOCO (OP ID #255133) has not turned in any production from that well through April so we can watch for the May report to post. The Lease ID is 15227 for anyone who wants to check on RRC PR Query.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service